The Singer 14SH654 serger comes with a differential feed which allows for easy gathering of fabrics for sewing knits and ruffles without stretching them. It also has a 2-needle finishing touch that can sew 6 stitches with 3 or 4 threads and enable easy, quick overcasting trimming and stitching.
The following are the available stitch functions of this product: rolled hem, blind hem, flatlock, 4-thread mock-safety stitch, wrapped-edge overlock and 3-thread overlook.
With this 3/4 thread machine the stitches are made with 3 or 4 cones of thread. The needles are SINGER type # 2022, which are basically strengthened sewing device needles.
Singer 14SH654 Serger Features:
- Two-needle sewing machine with speeds up to 1,300 stitches per minute
- Differential feed for versatility; color-coded threading; easy tension adjustment
- Adjustable stitch width (3.0 to 6.7 mm) and stitch length (2.0 to 4.0 mm)
- Easy conversion to free-arm sewing; built-in accessory storage
- Measures approximately 15 by 13 by 12-2/7 inches; 25-year limited warranty. 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only.