The Singer 14J250 Stylist II serger is the ideal addition to your sewing room. You can begin finishing seams and hems in no time with the wide open needle threader and color-coded threading.
The 2-3-4 thread capability and adjustable stitch length provide more stitch variety available for customizing your work. Differential feed prevents stretching and puckering on all material types and sewing at 1,300 stitches per minute, this machine offers expert results in no time.
Singer 14J250 Stylist II Features:
- 2-3-4 Stitch Capability provides more stitch variety
- 1,300 Stitches Per Minute allows professional speed for faster results
- Electronic Speed Control – Guarantees consistent sewing speed with no jump starts.
- Needle Threader & Wide Open Threading makes set-up a breeze
- Differential Feed eliminates stretching and puckering on all fabrics
- Cutting Width Gauge ensures the fabric is cut and sewn consistently
- 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter Offers extra clearance needed when placing multiple layers of fabric under the presser foot
- Portable: – Carry handle makes it easy to take your serger to class with you
- 25-year manufacturer’s defects, 2-year electric and electronic components, 90-day parts and labor.
All-Purpose Foot, Brush, Screwdrivers, Stitch Fingers, Two Thread Converter, Oiler, Extra Cutter, Wrench, Cutting Width Gauge, Needle Threader, Needles, Thread Nets (4), Spool Discs (4), Spool Holders (4), Spool Caps (4), Thread Spools (4), Tweezers, Soft-Sided Dust Cover, Instruction Manual, Foot Control, Power Cord