The SINGER 14CG754 ProFinish serger offers a wide choice of stitch options including four integral rolled hems that help you achieve professional results every time. Adjustable stitch length and width, differential feed and lay-in, color coded threading allow even greater freedom and easy set up.
Save time with hems, seams as well as seam-finishing with the 2-3-4 thread capacity. The optional free-arm lets you easily sew cuffs and sleeves.
At 1,300 stitches-per-minute with automatic fabric trim, this machine will have you whizing through jobs from day one. Decorative flat-locking and effortless rolled hems make fashion sewing a joy.
Singer 14CG754 Serger Features:
- 2-3-4 thread capability provides more stitch variety
- 1,300 stitches per minute–substantially fast.
- Color-coded threading makes set-up quick and easy
- Differential feed eliminates stretching and puckering on all fabrics
- Adjustable stitch length and width keep seams strong and prevent bunching
- Adjustable Tension – One-turn Numbered Tension Dials Keep stitches balanced and even.
- Four built-in rolled hems provide more hem options, especially for lightweight fabrics.
- Free Arm Sewing – Remove cloth plate to access free arm, making it easy to sew difficult-to-reach areas such as armholes and cuffs.
- Adjustable Upper Knife Position, to prevent trimming of fabric while sewing
- Portable – Carry handle makes for trouble-free transportation.
- 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only
- 25-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects, 2-year electric and electronic components, 90-days parts and labor
All purpose foot, needle set, tweezers, spreader, machine screwdriver, foot control, power cord, instruction manual with stitch guide, Introduction DVD.