The Brother DZ1234 Designio: – Do you ever need to shorten a pair of jeans or a dress quickly? – Here is a machine specifically designed to cut and finish garments quickly and with ease.
Using 3 and 4 thread configuration this machine uses a differential feed for better stitch quality on a wide variety of materials. The DZ1234 even comes with two sets of starter thread and a Blind Hem Stitch Foot, a Gathering Foot and a Piping Foot to give you even more options for that professional, specialized finish you’re looking for on your designs.
Includes is a fast start instructional DVD to get you up and serging in no time, in one Designio™ package.
The Brother DZ1234 Designio Features:
- Versatile stitch options allow you to choose from 4 thread overlock, 3 thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches
- Includes Blind Hem Stitch Foot, Gathering Foot and Piping Foot, plus 2 sets of starter thread to give you everything you need to create customized, high-end finishes on all your designs- more than a $75 value!
- Easy color-coded threading
- Differential fabric feed for better stitch quality
- Fast, up to 1300 stitches per minute
- The stitch width can be easily adjusted between 3.0mm to 7.0mm, helping to provide the perfect stitch width for your project
- Free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves
- Bilingual operation manual and instructional CD
- Built-in storage allows you to keep accessory tools on the front panel flip-down door, and use the removable trim trap to store the foot controller, and to collect trim while serging.
- Safety feature prevents operation when the front cover is open
- Uses standard sewing machine needles