Brother 1634d Serger: Easy to set up, and simple to make use of, the trustworthy Brother 1634D is ideal for finishing, producing rolled hems, inserting zippers, stitching neat blind hems and producing ruffles on both knits and woven material.
This machine allows you to utilize three or four threads, with one-needle three-thread, or two-needle four-thread options.
The 1634D features an easy-to-follow, color-coded lay-in threading system, a removable free arm for cuffs, sleeves and cylindrical jobs and a hassle-free detachable trim trap.
Brother 1634d Serger Accessories:
The included educational video and printed manual make it easy to get started rapidly, even for those brand-new to using a serger. – Also included are a basic foot, blind stitch foot, gathering foot, soft cover and other useful accessory tools.
Product Feature Summary
- 3-4 thread capability (1-needle 3-thread, or 2-needle 4-thread overlock options)
- Differential Feed
- Easy-to-follow, color-coded lay-in threading
- Includes standard serger foot, blind stitch foot, gathering foot, soft cover and a range of useful accessories
- Perfect for finishing, home decor and creative fashion sewing
- Create ruffles, blind hems, rolled hems, insert zippers and more